tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New bug category for docs?
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:10:14 GMT
On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 1:55 AM, Ulrich Stärk <uli@spielviel.de> wrote:
>> How much further do we have to go with this before we switch to a
>> different paradigm?  I was very enthusiastic about using Confluence,
>> but my enthusiasm is waning because it's been very, very clunky in
>> practice, and the exporting stuff is often very broken.
>>

> As was I. But once I evaluated Confluence I changed my mind and told you so.
> We still have other options. We can stop right now and switch to something
> else. The already created contents can be exported and converted to some
> other format, that's not the problem. What we need to do though is finally
> agree on what we want and only decide once we have evaluated the available
> solutions.

I'm just frustrated because normally I can plow through all the stuff
nobody else wants to
touch, but I don't know enough about Confluence and don't have the
time to learn it right now.
I don't like being dependent on other people, but right now I have no choice.

> Uli

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210