tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: New bug category for docs?
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:55:50 GMT
> How much further do we have to go with this before we switch to a
> different paradigm?  I was very enthusiastic about using Confluence,
> but my enthusiasm is waning because it's been very, very clunky in
> practice, and the exporting stuff is often very broken.

As was I. But once I evaluated Confluence I changed my mind and told you so. We still have
other
options. We can stop right now and switch to something else. The already created contents
can be
exported and converted to some other format, that's not the problem. What we need to do though
is
finally agree on what we want and only decide once we have evaluated the available solutions.

Uli