tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: Documentation progress
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 08:20:19 GMT
The documentation in confluence is for 5.1. I still need to merge in the 5.2 docs and mark
the
differences between 5.1 and 5.2.

We also need some text for the front pages. Kalle Korhonnen volunteered to write something
up, but I
haven't heard from him yet. An appeal to the community to contribute has been unsuccessful
so far.

I recently switched projects at work and have a higher work load atm, meaning I have less
time for
Tapestry. I thus won't contribute anything code-wise for 5.2.

Cheers,

Uli