tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Drobiazko <igor.drobia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Thoughts and directions for 5.2 and beyond
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 21:09:05 GMT
I would like to see more Tapestry IoC features which make it easier to use
the container in a non-web-application. I posted some jira issue which I'm
going to fix in the next weeks.

As Thiago already mentioned annotations & proxies are very annoying right
now. Maybe I'll have a look at this too.

Also integration with CDI is a must have for marketing stuff. It would be
nice to make Tapestry CDI compliant with "standards".