tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r946492 - in /tapestry/tapestry5/trunk/tapestry-core/src: main/java/org/apache/tapestry5/internal/services/ main/java/org/apache/tapestry5/internal/services/templates/ main/java/org/apache/tapestry5/services/ main/java/org/apache/tape
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 15:32:22 GMT
The practical application is to allow per-client skinning of
compoonents by replacing their templates with alternate templates from
a different location. Anyway, that's what Widen uses it for, and
that's why I implemented it.  In theory, it lets you access templates
from any location that can be represented as a Resource.

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 2:12 AM, Massimo Lusetti <mlusetti@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 2:19 AM,  <hlship@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Author: hlship
>> Date: Thu May 20 00:19:04 2010
>> New Revision: 946492

>> Log:
>> TAP5-1159: Easy way to customize search locations for page and component templates
>
> Wow what a change!
> Am I the only one seeing this as a big change and a big plus !?
>
> Cheers
> --
> Massimo
> http://meridio.blogspot.com