tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Joost Schouten (ml)" <joost...@jsportal.com>
Subject Re: [T5.2.0] relative classpath Asset resolving broken for extended classes.
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 04:31:55 GMT
A little extra information: the start of the problem seems to coincide
with Howards commit (911913) on feb 20th: "Rework
AbstractIncludeAssetWorker to use a created field and method advice to
setup and handle the assets". I can't quite see what is going on here,
maybe someone else can quickly see why this stopped working.

Cheers,
Joost

PS: at this stage I would have chosen not to extend a mixin in the first
place and just build another mixin, but 18 months ago I thought this was
the way forward ;-)