tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Drobiazko <igor.drobia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thought experiment: shared pages/components
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 07:08:11 GMT
I agree with Thiago that the suggested feature is a nice to have and should
be on the roadmap. The migration from Javassist doesn't provide a direct
added value to the users and I think Tapestry would profit more if you would
spend your time in other areas. Do we really need this feature is 5.2
release? I think there are some more important things to do. For example we
still don't have a solution for the asset protection, two releases have been
canceled.

Another thing is the integration of JEE6 specs. I believe it is
strategically important to label Tapestry as "JEE 6 compliant" framework.
There are still too much developers who care about the standards.

Just my 2 cents.

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko