tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSR-229, JSR-330 and other integrations
Date Sat, 19 Dec 2009 22:34:27 GMT
Em Sat, 19 Dec 2009 20:22:37 -0200, Piero Sartini <lists@pierosartini.de>
escreveu:

> Agreed - my intention never was to force EJB to anyone. But I think
> supporting JSR-299 and -330 would be a good thing, because if I
> understand it correctly we then get integration with EJB for free.

330 is a little JSR, so I guess the effort wouldn't be large.
299 I haven't read yet, but I guess it's way larger.

> Not sure, but I think Spring would then be
> available for free as well...

Spring already is available.

> (This means we finally have a DI standard in each and every JavaEE
> application server..)

Yes. And we should had a DI standard for Java, not just for Java EE.
That's what I think was a serious error of 299 that was only corrected (if
it was corrected) after 330 was started.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor