tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Lee <crazy...@crazybob.org>
Subject Re: JSR 330 (Dependency Injection) already approved
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 07:10:48 GMT
On Oct 27, 2009, at 4:21 PM, Howard Lewis Ship wrote:

> I haven't reviewed what the spec even is.

That's disappointing considering you've been on the JSR-330 EG since day 1.
Thanks for participating.

Seriously, at JavaOne a couple of years ago, I was chatting with Bob Lee and
> he said exactly that: "Well, I guess you aren't are committed to DI as we
> are." I wish I could remember the context.

That doesn't sound like something I'd say, and I don't recall saying it. I
actually don't recall ever meeting you in person. Perhaps you're thinking of
someone else?

Not trying to be rude,
Bob