tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject [ApacheCon] Tapestry talks in web/content track
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 15:34:10 GMT
I'm very interested in this and am intending to attend the voice mail
call tomorrow.

I can easily supply between 1/2 and a full day of content by myself
(all that NoFluffJustStuff speaking provides a lot of experience).

The question for the Tapestry community is whether anyone else is
interested in speaking; ApacheCon will cover admission to the
conference and some hotel stay, but does not cover transportation
costs.

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 7:54 AM, Jukka Zitting<jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Jukka Zitting<jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 12:57 AM, Jukka Zitting<jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I'm putting together a web and content technology track for the
>>> ApacheCon US 2009 in Oakland later this year. [...]
>>> Tapestry would be a nice addition to this track, so I was wondering
>>> whether you'd be interested in participating?
>>
>> I'm moving forward with this. Anyone interested in organizing some
>> Tapestry-related program at the ApacheCon?
>
> If not, I'll allocate the track time to other projects. Let me know,
> preferably by tomorrow, if you'd like to see Tapestry talks in ACUS09.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry
Director of Open Source Technology at Formos