tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Zeigler <robe...@scazdl.org>
Subject stax template parser and column
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:28:07 GMT
In StaxTemplateParser.getLocation, is the call to the
LocationImpl(Resource, int) constructor, as opposed to the
LocationImpl(Resource, int, int) constructor, deliberate (ie: are we
no longer bothering with tracking the column information)? I ask only
because there are integration tests that test for the presence of
column information.  These tests were passing before only because of
an apparent bug in "assertTextPresent" whereby only the first element
of the varag parameter was examined (a return statement should have
been continue).
I just need to know whether to fix the tests or the code.

Robert