tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSR proposal for dependency injection annotations
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 12:34:27 GMT
On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 4:56 AM, Kristian Marinkovic
<kristian.marinkovic@porsche.co.at> wrote:
> hi,

Hi!

> will the Tapestry (IOC) Team  particapte in the effort to create a
> set of standard annotations for dependcy injection? If the JSR
> ever succeeds - does it make sense for Tapestry IOC to support it?

Thanks for warning us about that. :)
I think we need someone to represent the Tapestry(-IoC) community
there. Of course, Howard is the best option to the task. ;) What do
you think about it, Howard?

About supporting them in Tapestry-IoC: IMHO, it must support this JSR
out of the box as soon as possible.

--
Thiago