tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Joachim Van der Auwera <joac...@progs.be>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 5.1.0.5 -- as 5.1 stable release
Date Sat, 02 May 2009 11:21:38 GMT
Release 5.1.0.5
Joachim Van der Auwera : +1 (non-binding)

make 5.1.0.5 stable release : -1
I would wait a little for this. I cannot yet port my applications to
5.1.0.4 because chenillekit has some problems with some of the changes.
And 5.1.0.3 is causing me some problems on IE with GZIP truncated errors
(on the server) causing none of the javascript to work.

--
Joachim Van der Auwera
PROGS bvba, progs.be