tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding URL rewriting to Tapestry
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 02:06:33 GMT
Hi!

As a new committer, I would like to hear what do you think about this.
I'm working on a project that needs some URL rewriting. What about adding
this to Tapestry? I've been playing with it and it seems easy enough to be
my first issue in Tapestry. One example of open source's "scratching your
own itch". :) As I'll have little free time this month to work with other
issues, I guess this is good way to finally start contributing to
Tapestry, instead of just participating in the mailing list.

Any thoughts? Does Tapestry really needs URL rewriting or should it be
developed elsewhere (in Ars Machina Project, for example)?

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago