tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Ready for 5.1.0.0?
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:41:34 GMT
I'd to put together a plan to get an alpha release of Tapestry 5.1 out the door.

I've put in place all the major enhancements that I want for the release.

There's a few bugs, mostly Ajax related, to tackle. Those should be
handled before the 5.1 final release, but an alpha release does not
need to wait for them.

I'm very interested in getting a 5.1 final release out. As I've
pointed out in prior threads, it would be good for the community to
demonstrate a significantly enhanced Tapestry that's compatible with
5.0.18.

What's on everyone's "must have" list?

For example, I'd like to finish the Spring Web Flow integration, but
I'm willing to defer that out to 5.2 in the interest of fast
turnaround 5.1.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship