tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Menard <nirvd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding Tapestry-Cayenne module?
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 03:13:05 GMT
Not really seeing any objections, but not an outpouring of support
either, I'd like to raise the vote on this.  Howard, would you rather
see this as a incubated subproject or just treat the code as a
contribution and add in as a new module.  Robert and I are thus far
the only contributors and both have ICLAs on file, so neither should
be a problem.

--
Thanks,
Kevin