tapestry-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Howard M. Lewis Ship (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (TAP5-425) When attempting to reference a property whose name is a single letter, Tapestry fails with a wierd exception
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2008 23:05:44 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-425?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Howard M. Lewis Ship updated TAP5-425:
--------------------------------------

    Summary: When attempting to reference a property whose name is a single letter, Tapestry
fails with a wierd exception  (was: single letter properties not working)

> When attempting to reference a property whose name is a single letter, Tapestry fails
with a wierd exception
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: TAP5-425
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-425
>             Project: Tapestry 5
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: tapestry-core
>    Affects Versions: 5.1.0.0
>            Reporter: Fernando
>             Fix For: 5.1.0.0
>
>
> In our code we used some single letter properties.  This used to work in tapestry 5.0.15
or so.. but when we upgraded to 5.1-SNAPSHOT, tapestry now fails at runtime with a very weird
execption.  Any clues to get this fixed in tapestry would be appreciated.
> Below is the getter we have in the page, the tml of the page, and below that we have
the exception throws by tapestry at runtime.
> ## .java
> public boolean isK() {
> 	return true; // if is of kicker type
> }
> ## .tml
> <t:if test="K">
> ...
> </t:if>
> ## exception (runtime)
> Could not convert 'K' into a component parameter binding: Node <unexpected: [@-1,0:0='<no
text>',<-1>,0:-1], resync=null> (within expression 'K') was type <invalid>,
but was expected to be (one of) IDENTIFIER, INVOKE, LIST, RANGEOP.
> The weird thing is that this keeps failing, even if I change the tml:
> <t:if test="prop:K">
> ...
> </t:if>

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@tapestry.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@tapestry.apache.org


Mime
View raw message