tapestry-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Howard M. Lewis Ship (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Closed: (TAP5-366) Upgrading to 5.0.16 makes application not displayable anymore
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:59:44 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-366?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Howard M. Lewis Ship closed TAP5-366.
-------------------------------------

    Resolution: Invalid
      Assignee: Howard M. Lewis Ship

Tapestry has identified the error and explained how to fix it.  No bug, just a change in behavior
from 5.0.15 to .16.

> Upgrading to 5.0.16 makes application not displayable anymore
> -------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: TAP5-366
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-366
>             Project: Tapestry 5
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: tapestry-core
>    Affects Versions: 5.0.16
>            Reporter: Antoine Lochet
>            Assignee: Howard M. Lewis Ship
>
> Hi,
> I've upgraded yesterday to 5.0.16 and I encounter a big problem with this version which
didn't happen on 5.0.15.
> When loading the start page, I have a cascade of traces that indicates me that it could
not create "final method_name since it already exists"
> This does not happen with 5.0.15 on which I've developping this application all along.
> Here is the complete stack trace (it is a bit long and may not be this useful):
> ERROR [http-8080-1] (RenderQueueImpl.java:82) - Render queue error in BeginRender[Start:pagelink]:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: caught an exception while obtaining a class file for www.crm.pages.client.CreateClient
> org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.util.TapestryException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
caught an exception while obtaining a class file forwww.crm.pages.client.CreateClient [at
classpath:www/crm/pages/Start.tml, line 5, column 53]
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.invoke(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:932)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.access$200(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:50)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl$11.render(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:356)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.RenderQueueImpl.run(RenderQueueImpl.java:72)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageRenderQueueImpl.render(PageRenderQueueImpl.java:121)
> 	at $PageRenderQueue_11db42d1163.render($PageRenderQueue_11db42d1163.java)
> 	at $PageRenderQueue_11db42d1161.render($PageRenderQueue_11db42d1161.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$19.renderMarkup(TapestryModule.java:1200)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$29.renderMarkup(TapestryModule.java:1574)
> 	at $MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.renderMarkup($MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$28.renderMarkup(TapestryModule.java:1555)
> 	at $MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.renderMarkup($MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$27.renderMarkup(TapestryModule.java:1537)
> 	at $MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.renderMarkup($MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$26.renderMarkup(TapestryModule.java:1519)
> 	at $MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.renderMarkup($MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$25.renderMarkup(TapestryModule.java:1489)
> 	at $MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.renderMarkup($MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.java)
> 	at $MarkupRenderer_11db42d1160.renderMarkup($MarkupRenderer_11db42d1160.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageMarkupRendererImpl.renderPageMarkup(PageMarkupRendererImpl.java:64)
> 	at $PageMarkupRenderer_11db42d115e.renderPageMarkup($PageMarkupRenderer_11db42d115e.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageResponseRendererImpl.renderPageResponse(PageResponseRendererImpl.java:57)
> 	at $PageResponseRenderer_11db42d1130.renderPageResponse($PageResponseRenderer_11db42d1130.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageRenderRequestHandlerImpl.handle(PageRenderRequestHandlerImpl.java:59)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$35.handle(TapestryModule.java:1773)
> 	at $PageRenderRequestHandler_11db42d1131.handle($PageRenderRequestHandler_11db42d1131.java)
> 	at $PageRenderRequestHandler_11db42d1126.handle($PageRenderRequestHandler_11db42d1126.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.RootPathDispatcher.dispatch(RootPathDispatcher.java:61)
> 	at $Dispatcher_11db42d112c.dispatch($Dispatcher_11db42d112c.java)
> 	at $Dispatcher_11db42d111f.dispatch($Dispatcher_11db42d111f.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$17.service(TapestryModule.java:1029)
> 	at www.crm.services.AppModule$1.service(AppModule.java:31)
> 	at $RequestFilter_11db42d111e.service($RequestFilter_11db42d111e.java)
> 	at $RequestHandler_11db42d1120.service($RequestHandler_11db42d1120.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.LocalizationFilter.service(LocalizationFilter.java:42)
> 	at $RequestHandler_11db42d1120.service($RequestHandler_11db42d1120.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.RequestErrorFilter.service(RequestErrorFilter.java:26)
> 	at $RequestHandler_11db42d1120.service($RequestHandler_11db42d1120.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$3.service(TapestryModule.java:621)
> 	at $RequestHandler_11db42d1120.service($RequestHandler_11db42d1120.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$2.service(TapestryModule.java:611)
> 	at $RequestHandler_11db42d1120.service($RequestHandler_11db42d1120.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.StaticFilesFilter.service(StaticFilesFilter.java:85)
> 	at $RequestHandler_11db42d1120.service($RequestHandler_11db42d1120.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.CheckForUpdatesFilter$2.invoke(CheckForUpdatesFilter.java:93)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.CheckForUpdatesFilter$2.invoke(CheckForUpdatesFilter.java:84)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.util.ConcurrentBarrier.withRead(ConcurrentBarrier.java:83)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.CheckForUpdatesFilter.service(CheckForUpdatesFilter.java:106)
> 	at $RequestHandler_11db42d1120.service($RequestHandler_11db42d1120.java)
> 	at $RequestHandler_11db42d1116.service($RequestHandler_11db42d1116.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$16.service(TapestryModule.java:1007)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.IgnoredPathsFilter.service(IgnoredPathsFilter.java:62)
> 	at $HttpServletRequestFilter_11db42d1115.service($HttpServletRequestFilter_11db42d1115.java)
> 	at $HttpServletRequestHandler_11db42d1117.service($HttpServletRequestHandler_11db42d1117.java)
> 	at $HttpServletRequestHandler_11db42d1114.service($HttpServletRequestHandler_11db42d1114.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.TapestryFilter.doFilter(TapestryFilter.java:179)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
> 	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProcessor.process(Http11AprProcessor.java:857)
> 	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11AprProtocol.java:565)
> 	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:1509)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: caught an exception
while obtaining a class file for www.crm.pages.client.CreateClient
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl.findClass(ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl.java:296)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl.findInstantiator(ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl.java:272)
> 	at $ComponentInstantiatorSource_11db42d1103.findInstantiator($ComponentInstantiatorSource_11db42d1103.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageElementFactoryImpl.newRootComponentElement(PageElementFactoryImpl.java:262)
> 	at $PageElementFactory_11db42d113a.newRootComponentElement($PageElementFactory_11db42d113a.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageLoaderProcessor.loadRootComponent(PageLoaderProcessor.java:412)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageLoaderProcessor.loadPage(PageLoaderProcessor.java:390)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageLoaderImpl.loadPage(PageLoaderImpl.java:59)
> 	at $PageLoader_11db42d1138.loadPage($PageLoader_11db42d1138.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PagePoolCache.checkout(PagePoolCache.java:210)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PagePoolImpl.checkout(PagePoolImpl.java:99)
> 	at $PagePool_11db42d1137.checkout($PagePool_11db42d1137.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.RequestPageCacheImpl.get(RequestPageCacheImpl.java:51)
> 	at $RequestPageCache_11db42d1136.get($RequestPageCache_11db42d1136.java)
> 	at $RequestPageCache_11db42d112e.get($RequestPageCache_11db42d112e.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.LinkFactoryImpl.createPageRenderLink(LinkFactoryImpl.java:161)
> 	at $LinkFactory_11db42d1132.createPageRenderLink($LinkFactory_11db42d1132.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.PageImpl.createPageRenderLink(PageImpl.java:175)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.InternalComponentResourcesImpl.createPageLink(InternalComponentResourcesImpl.java:147)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.PageLink.beginRender(PageLink.java:55)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.PageLink.beginRender(PageLink.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl$11$1.run(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:352)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.invoke(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:917)
> 	... 67 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: caught an exception while obtaining a class
file for www.crm.pages.client.CreateClient
> 	at javassist.Loader.findClass(Loader.java:359)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl$PackageAwareLoader.findClass(ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl.java:92)
> 	at javassist.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:311)
> 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl.findClass(ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl.java:292)
> 	... 89 more
> Caused by: org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.TransformationException: Unable to
add new method public final java.lang.String getAddressee() as it already exists.
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.ComponentClassTransformerImpl.transformComponentClass(ComponentClassTransformerImpl.java:176)
> 	at $ComponentClassTransformer_11db42d110f.transformComponentClass($ComponentClassTransformer_11db42d110f.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl.onLoad(ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl.java:201)
> 	at javassist.Loader.findClass(Loader.java:340)
> 	... 93 more
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to add new method public final java.lang.String
getAddressee() as it already exists.
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.InternalClassTransformationImpl.addTransformedMethod(InternalClassTransformationImpl.java:652)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.transform.PropertyWorker.transform(PropertyWorker.java:52)
> 	at $ComponentClassTransformWorker_11db42d114c.transform($ComponentClassTransformWorker_11db42d114c.java)
> 	at $ComponentClassTransformWorker_11db42d1142.transform($ComponentClassTransformWorker_11db42d1142.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.ComponentClassTransformerImpl.transformComponentClass(ComponentClassTransformerImpl.java:170)
> 	... 96 more
> ERROR [http-8080-1] (DefaultRequestExceptionHandler.java:62) - Processing of request
failed with uncaught exception: Render queue error in BeginRender[Start:pagelink]: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
caught an exception while obtaining a class file for www.crm.pages.client.CreateClient
> org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.RenderQueueException: Render queue error in BeginRender[Start:pagelink]:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: caught an exception while obtaining a class file for www.crm.pages.client.CreateClient
[at classpath:com/atosworldline/thalys/cybelys/www/crm/pages/Start.tml, line 5, column 53]
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.RenderQueueImpl.run(RenderQueueImpl.java:84)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageRenderQueueImpl.render(PageRenderQueueImpl.java:121)
> 	at $PageRenderQueue_11db42d1163.render($PageRenderQueue_11db42d1163.java)
> 	at $PageRenderQueue_11db42d1161.render($PageRenderQueue_11db42d1161.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$19.renderMarkup(TapestryModule.java:1200)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$29.renderMarkup(TapestryModule.java:1574)
> 	at $MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.renderMarkup($MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$28.renderMarkup(TapestryModule.java:1555)
> 	at $MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.renderMarkup($MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$27.renderMarkup(TapestryModule.java:1537)
> 	at $MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.renderMarkup($MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$26.renderMarkup(TapestryModule.java:1519)
> 	at $MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.renderMarkup($MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$25.renderMarkup(TapestryModule.java:1489)
> 	at $MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.renderMarkup($MarkupRenderer_11db42d1167.java)
> 	at $MarkupRenderer_11db42d1160.renderMarkup($MarkupRenderer_11db42d1160.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageMarkupRendererImpl.renderPageMarkup(PageMarkupRendererImpl.java:64)
> 	at $PageMarkupRenderer_11db42d115e.renderPageMarkup($PageMarkupRenderer_11db42d115e.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageResponseRendererImpl.renderPageResponse(PageResponseRendererImpl.java:57)
> 	at $PageResponseRenderer_11db42d1130.renderPageResponse($PageResponseRenderer_11db42d1130.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageRenderRequestHandlerImpl.handle(PageRenderRequestHandlerImpl.java:59)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$35.handle(TapestryModule.java:1773)
> 	at $PageRenderRequestHandler_11db42d1131.handle($PageRenderRequestHandler_11db42d1131.java)
> 	at $PageRenderRequestHandler_11db42d1126.handle($PageRenderRequestHandler_11db42d1126.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.RootPathDispatcher.dispatch(RootPathDispatcher.java:61)
> 	at $Dispatcher_11db42d112c.dispatch($Dispatcher_11db42d112c.java)
> 	at $Dispatcher_11db42d111f.dispatch($Dispatcher_11db42d111f.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$17.service(TapestryModule.java:1029)
> 	at www.crm.services.AppModule$1.service(AppModule.java:31)
> 	at $RequestFilter_11db42d111e.service($RequestFilter_11db42d111e.java)
> 	at $RequestHandler_11db42d1120.service($RequestHandler_11db42d1120.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.LocalizationFilter.service(LocalizationFilter.java:42)
> 	at $RequestHandler_11db42d1120.service($RequestHandler_11db42d1120.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.RequestErrorFilter.service(RequestErrorFilter.java:26)
> 	at $RequestHandler_11db42d1120.service($RequestHandler_11db42d1120.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$3.service(TapestryModule.java:621)
> 	at $RequestHandler_11db42d1120.service($RequestHandler_11db42d1120.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$2.service(TapestryModule.java:611)
> 	at $RequestHandler_11db42d1120.service($RequestHandler_11db42d1120.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.StaticFilesFilter.service(StaticFilesFilter.java:85)
> 	at $RequestHandler_11db42d1120.service($RequestHandler_11db42d1120.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.CheckForUpdatesFilter$2.invoke(CheckForUpdatesFilter.java:93)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.CheckForUpdatesFilter$2.invoke(CheckForUpdatesFilter.java:84)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.util.ConcurrentBarrier.withRead(ConcurrentBarrier.java:83)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.CheckForUpdatesFilter.service(CheckForUpdatesFilter.java:106)
> 	at $RequestHandler_11db42d1120.service($RequestHandler_11db42d1120.java)
> 	at $RequestHandler_11db42d1116.service($RequestHandler_11db42d1116.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule$16.service(TapestryModule.java:1007)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.IgnoredPathsFilter.service(IgnoredPathsFilter.java:62)
> 	at $HttpServletRequestFilter_11db42d1115.service($HttpServletRequestFilter_11db42d1115.java)
> 	at $HttpServletRequestHandler_11db42d1117.service($HttpServletRequestHandler_11db42d1117.java)
> 	at $HttpServletRequestHandler_11db42d1114.service($HttpServletRequestHandler_11db42d1114.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.TapestryFilter.doFilter(TapestryFilter.java:179)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
> 	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProcessor.process(Http11AprProcessor.java:857)
> 	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11AprProtocol.java:565)
> 	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:1509)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.util.TapestryException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
caught an exception while obtaining a class file for www.crm.pages.client.CreateClient [at
classpath:com/atosworldline/thalys/cybelys/www/crm/pages/Start.tml, line 5, column 53]
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.invoke(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:932)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.access$200(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:50)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl$11.render(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:356)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.RenderQueueImpl.run(RenderQueueImpl.java:72)
> 	... 64 more
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: caught an exception
while obtaining a class file for www.crm.pages.client.CreateClient
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl.findClass(ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl.java:296)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl.findInstantiator(ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl.java:272)
> 	at $ComponentInstantiatorSource_11db42d1103.findInstantiator($ComponentInstantiatorSource_11db42d1103.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageElementFactoryImpl.newRootComponentElement(PageElementFactoryImpl.java:262)
> 	at $PageElementFactory_11db42d113a.newRootComponentElement($PageElementFactory_11db42d113a.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageLoaderProcessor.loadRootComponent(PageLoaderProcessor.java:412)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageLoaderProcessor.loadPage(PageLoaderProcessor.java:390)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageLoaderImpl.loadPage(PageLoaderImpl.java:59)
> 	at $PageLoader_11db42d1138.loadPage($PageLoader_11db42d1138.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PagePoolCache.checkout(PagePoolCache.java:210)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PagePoolImpl.checkout(PagePoolImpl.java:99)
> 	at $PagePool_11db42d1137.checkout($PagePool_11db42d1137.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.RequestPageCacheImpl.get(RequestPageCacheImpl.java:51)
> 	at $RequestPageCache_11db42d1136.get($RequestPageCache_11db42d1136.java)
> 	at $RequestPageCache_11db42d112e.get($RequestPageCache_11db42d112e.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.LinkFactoryImpl.createPageRenderLink(LinkFactoryImpl.java:161)
> 	at $LinkFactory_11db42d1132.createPageRenderLink($LinkFactory_11db42d1132.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.PageImpl.createPageRenderLink(PageImpl.java:175)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.InternalComponentResourcesImpl.createPageLink(InternalComponentResourcesImpl.java:147)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.PageLink.beginRender(PageLink.java:55)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.PageLink.beginRender(PageLink.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl$11$1.run(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:352)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.invoke(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:917)
> 	... 67 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: caught an exception while obtaining a class
file for www.crm.pages.client.CreateClient
> 	at javassist.Loader.findClass(Loader.java:359)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl$PackageAwareLoader.findClass(ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl.java:92)
> 	at javassist.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:311)
> 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl.findClass(ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl.java:292)
> 	... 89 more
> Caused by: org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.TransformationException: Unable to
add new method public final java.lang.String getAddressee() as it already exists.
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.ComponentClassTransformerImpl.transformComponentClass(ComponentClassTransformerImpl.java:176)
> 	at $ComponentClassTransformer_11db42d110f.transformComponentClass($ComponentClassTransformer_11db42d110f.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl.onLoad(ComponentInstantiatorSourceImpl.java:201)
> 	at javassist.Loader.findClass(Loader.java:340)
> 	... 93 more
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to add new method public final java.lang.String
getAddressee() as it already exists.
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.InternalClassTransformationImpl.addTransformedMethod(InternalClassTransformationImpl.java:652)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.transform.PropertyWorker.transform(PropertyWorker.java:52)
> 	at $ComponentClassTransformWorker_11db42d114c.transform($ComponentClassTransformWorker_11db42d114c.java)
> 	at $ComponentClassTransformWorker_11db42d1142.transform($ComponentClassTransformWorker_11db42d1142.java)
> 	at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.ComponentClassTransformerImpl.transformComponentClass(ComponentClassTransformerImpl.java:170)
> 	... 96 more
> ERROR [http-8080-1] (PagePoolImpl.java:111) - Page Page[Start fr] is dirty, and will
be discarded (rather than returned to the page pool).

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@tapestry.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@tapestry.apache.org


Mime
View raw message