tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse Kuhnert" <jkuhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4.1.2 site totally fu#$-ed
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:40:20 GMT
Awesome, thanks!

Yeah, we've talked about it some on the testng dev list. It's
definitely an issue. When I'm done doing the other TestNG related
maven stuff we might circle back and take another look at the
reportinig plugin. Hani / someone named Cosmin are currently working
on a better xml output format that may make the TestNG specific
reports a little bit better information wise.