tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Sándor <devl...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: GENERATION
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:37:01 GMT
I think that there is very few redundancy in the Tapestry files (especially
in 4.0), so I don't understand what you'd like to generate.
Each file (specification, template, Java class) has its own function.
Maybe use annotations if you want even more shorter specifications.

Br,
Norbi

----- Original Message -----
From: "DARXESS DARXESS" <darxess@gmail.com>
To: <tapestry-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 11:05 PM
Subject: GENERATION

Hello everyone, i was reading the Tapestry in Action book, i look that
all the job in tapestry is constructing the pages (html with the
components tags in) and the (.page pages with the specification), so
i´m thinking if is possible to generate dinamically those files.., i
mean, are there any way to develop java classes that can generate
those files? let me know if you think something like that...,

Thanks everyone!