tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release 3.0.3
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2005 23:18:06 GMT
+0

I'm very focused on 3.1 ... and now, maybe some Ajax components. And a
lot more.  I can give a little limited help in terms of getting a
3.0.x build environment set up. It's tricky!

Also, please remember to duplicate any fixed bugs so that the fixes
will be ported forward into the 3.1 code base (CVS HEAD).

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 10:09:12 +1100, Richard Lewis-Shell
<rlewisshell@mac.com> wrote:
> I'm happy to see a 3.0.3 release to fix these things.  Never say never :-)
>
> Richard
>
> Paul Ferraro wrote:
> > I would like to propose a 3.0.3 release that would contain fixes for the
> > following issues (I've added 2 more):
> >
> > 1.) TAPESTRY-238 - bug in DatePicker patch from 3.0.2 that prevents
> > calendar window from closing
> > 2.) TAPESTRY-230 - JanitorThread fix in 3.0.2 is incomplete
> > 3.) TAPESTRY-277 - DatePicker onchange event fires when date does not
> > change
> > 4.) TAPESTRY-255 - Fix for ValidationStrings_zh_TW.properties
> >
> > What do people think?
> >
> > Erik - yes, I'll volunteer to manage a 3.0.3 release if we decide it's
> > in order.  I'd like to gather some more feedback before I check-in fixes
> > for these issues and start the voting process.
> >
> > Paul
> >
> > Erik Hatcher wrote:
> >
> >> Paul - are you volunteering to be a release manager on such a
> >> release?  I think it would help Howard dramatically if others could
> >> jump in and push through these types of things.
> >>
> >> For the record, I'm +1 on a 3.0.3 release with these two fixes made.
> >>
> >>     Erik

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind