tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Suggestion: XMLHttpRequest support
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:44:34 GMT
We're all ears!   Do you have a proposal for how Tapestry can support
XMLHttpRequest natively?

I suspect that my project will benefit from some fancy Ajax features in
the near future, so I'll be investigating this.  It'd be trivial to
wire up a service that can send XML, for example.  But you may want to
return plain text or HTML fragments.  Ajax-savvy components would want
to wire in a callback type of facility to allow a page to provide data
when a remote call is made back to the component.

	Erik