tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Longman <glong...@gmail.com>
Subject Spindle & Tap 3.1 - pointed questions
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:18:22 GMT
So my last message was a bit too general, eh?

Here are specific questions, more will follow for sure..

Initially these are derived from the changes.html file in the 3.1 docs

1. add Hivemind binding prefix?

What is this?

2. add lookup to determine page class from page name.

Am I correct to assume that this feature comes into play only for
specless pages?

Geoff

PS. the docs didn't build correctly using "ant site". Looks like all
the content was built but the links like "Quick Start", "Users Guide"
etc on the tab bar across the top take me to garbage pages.