tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>
Subject Re: tapestry forrest stylesheets and xmaps
Date Sat, 26 Mar 2005 01:32:55 GMT

After some user confusion about documentation on the site matching the
latest release, the site was modified to be the generated from the last
release with a link to 'current' development for developers to see what
is upcoming. If you're viewing the site docs in HEAD and comparing
against what's 'live', that is probably the cause of the inconsistencies.

Marc Logemann wrote:
| Hi,
| after getting the exact location of the xdocs in the tapestry repository
| from Howard, i am wondering if the XML-Stylesheets (XLS) and
| cocoon/forrrest xmap's are also inside the CVS.
| The interessting thing tapestry does with forrest and that no other site
| seems to have is the ability to write a xdoc document with several
| sections and let Forrest generate different output files (html) based on
| the defined sections. This seems to be non-standard in Forrest and i
| would love to see how its done.
| Can it be that the website is far away from the CVS when it comes to the
| documentation stuff? I checked the xdocs and site.xml and at the same
| time viewed the official website and sometimes it seems totally different.
| thanks for any infos.
Version: GnuPG v1.2.5 (MingW32)