tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 3.0.3
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2005 17:39:15 GMT

I agree that this would probably be more appropriate as RC1. As
interested as people have been in 3.0.3, I'm sure it would only be a
prelude to a release but it would be better to go through RC1 than find
out there needs to be a 3.0.4 to readdress issues from 3.0.3.

Excellent work on putting this together. It's very good (community-wise)
to see more committers taking a lead in releases.

+1 (non-binding)