tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From David Taylor <DavidVTay...@cox.net>
Subject Re: Tapestry 3.0.3 status
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 04:39:40 GMT
Thanks for the quick response. When I commented on the interrupt()
method I was thinking in terms of raising an exception. Clearly, the
status is also set as you indicated.  Either way I will be happy if this
bug gets fixed in the next release. The jar locking issue is a real drag
on the development process and was preventing me from upgrading to
Tomcat 5.5.7.

I guess I missed some of the recent discussions on Friendly URLs. While
I certainly would like to wait for 3.1, time constraints and client
demands require me to use a modified version of 3.0.x with Friendly URL
support. This is not really a big deal except I need to explain to my
clients why they cannot simply download Tapestry jars from the web.
Seems a shame given that the code changes are very minor.

Thanks again for your hard work and commitment. Please let me know if I
can be of any help.

David