tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] tapestry.apache.org (TLP)?
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:17:48 GMT
Only question I'd like to ask is what the plan would be for Hivemind.
3 of the 5 Hivemind committers are Tapestry committers. Is the
Hivemind community really just a subsection of the Tapestry community?

Otherwise, I think Tapestry is sufficiently independent of the rest of
Jakarta for it to be a natural as a promotion choice.

Hen