tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 3.0.3
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2005 01:45:11 GMT
Paul,

First - kudos for picking up the ball on this one.  I strongly believe
keeping the 3.0.x line of Tapestry alive and healthy is best for the
community and the fixes you've put in are much needed.

All tests pass?

I only vaguely caught the commit messages.... was a method added to
IEngine?   I saw it added to the MockEngine with a comment about
IEngine.  That seems fairly dramatic if a method was added to an
interface - that could certainly break builds for someone upgrading.
If I'm mistaken, please disregard.

	Erik