tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@chariotsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Building HEAD
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:49:09 GMT
yep, following those instructions I get nailed with:

     [javac] Compiling 582 source files to
/Users/brianm/src/jakarta-tapestry/framework/target/classes
     [javac]
/Users/brianm/src/jakarta-tapestry/framework/src/java/org/apache/
tapestry/AbstractComponent.java:27: cannot resolve symbol
     [javac] symbol  : class Defense
     [javac] location: package util
     [javac] import org.apache.hivemind.util.Defense;
     [javac]                                 ^
     [javac]
/Users/brianm/src/jakarta-tapestry/framework/src/java/org/apache/
tapestry/event/ObservedChangeEvent.java:19: cannot resolve symbol

Building tapestry with jdk14

-Brian