tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Colin Sampaleanu <colin...@exis.com>
Subject Re: Tapestry 3.1 status
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 20:11:56 GMT
Howard,

Can you provide more details about how HiveMind is plugged in here? I'm
interested in the possibility of injecting service objects from a Spring
application context, ideally via the same element. The current approach
that some people use, to get at Spring managed services, is to bind via
the initial value on the <property> tag. That works, but is nowhere near
as clean as this looks to be.

Regards,
Colin