tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From illyus...@dev.kck.ru
Subject Role Structure in tapestry Web-Application
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 10:45:11 GMT
Hallo .

I'm trying to use Tapestry and I like it more and more.
It's made in a really nice way, good for you!

But I have one question.
Is there a way to create a role- dependent Web-Application using
Tapestry?
I have a big Web-Application and need a structure to divide users in
this system according to their roles. For example Admin cat visit
pageX but Guest can't do this. If he tries, an error page appears, for
example. And such a behavior I need almost on every page.
Is there any built in way to do it?
Or may be you have an Idea how it could be done?

Thanks in advance.
Yevgeniy Illyushyn.