tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Components with style
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2003 16:38:36 GMT
Keep in mind one of Tapestry's underlying principals to keep concerns
separate and let HTML be clean and totally within a designers hands.
CSS is another layer on top of the *structure* that HTML provides.  CSS
is not something us "coders" are writing... it is really in a layer
above the structure and very much in the hands of the designers if we
are fortunate enough to have such artistic people handy on our
projects.  So, we need to tread carefully here to ensure that we make
it such that designers are allowed to work they need and want work.

And it seems a single master stylesheet is how things are done and
perhaps one (or more) overriding ones for special sections of a site or
individual pages, or for different media types.  Right?