tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tapestry/junit build.xml
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 17:11:38 GMT
> I'm still seeing 3 failures from MocksTest.  Weird.  Now that I can
> run this test individually easily I'm going to look into why it is
> failing for me.

Ok... I figured it out after looking at the details of those test spec
XML files and realizing each of the ones that failed for me had to do
with jython, which I had never installed.  I got no exception telling
me anything about BSF or jython.  I'm unclear where a fix for this
would be needed so a decent exception would be seen.  Anyone know where
I should look for that?