tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Components with style
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:42:30 GMT
It seems to me that one stylesheet is preferable over lots of separate
ones though - so that a designer could alter the styles in one spot
easily.  Components should provide the ability to attach a class or id
to pieces of what it renders, though, but I don't think it is the
components job to provide actual styles.