tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Harish Krishnaswamy <hkrishnasw...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [wiki] policy proposals (fwd)
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2003 15:20:15 GMT
+1

-Harish

hlship@comcast.net wrote:
>>>From what I can tell, a Tapestry wiki space, using moin moin (my favorite Wiki)
is prettymuch free for the asking.  Actually, they discussed that a PMC could request Wiki
space, but I suspect if we vote to request a wiki space, we'll get one.

> Moin moin is a much better wiki than the PHP Wiki that currently exists at SF.net. It
is much better performant, has better syntax, and supports easy file uploads (as both inline
images and attachements).  I've used it succesfully at WebCT for well over a year.

> Of course, we would "lose" the content of the SF.net wiki ... it would be necessary to
manually move pages from one to the other, updating the content to match the moin moin syntax.
I can live with that (my frustration with the PHP wiki has meant that I've added very little
to it in the last several months).