tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael M. Brzycki" <mbrzy...@gehrke-law.com>
Subject Re: Patches needed for Tutorial2?
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 17:59:53 GMT
Let me give some clarification here, since I have received a couple of
emails asking me about what Tutorial2 is.

Tutorial2 is another tutorial in the cvs repository (under
jakarta-tapestry\examples\Tutorial2), which was not bundled into the
Tapestry-3.0-beta-3 distribution.  It is, however, listed in the
TODO.html as something to be replacing the current bundled tutorial.

Also, some clarifications from the committers about the vision for this
tutorial in light of other tutorials out there on sourceforge and
dorffweb would be enlightening.

Michael

--
Michael M. Brzycki
Director of Information Technology

* * * * * * * * CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE * * * * * * * *

This e-mail or the documents accompanying this e-mail contain information which may be confidential
or privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  The information is intended
to be for the use of the individual or entity named on this transmission.  If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this information is without authorization and is prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately so that we can take action to correct the
problem.