tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: some notes
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2003 00:27:27 GMT

> 1. New beta
> Since the last beta there have been a lot of bugs fixed
> (around 30), there are build process updates, there is
> updated documentation. Perhaps it makes sense to have another
> beta soon, say end of the coming week?

I just wish I had time to apply the forrest web-site patch.  Also we should check out the
Wiki for
more FAQ entries.

> 2. Tutorial 3.0
> Earlier we talked about updating the tutorial to 3.0. Kevin
> Dorff seems to have done pretty good work on this here:
> Perhaps it makes sense to include his work (with his blessing of course and appropriate
into the Tapestry distribution instead of the old tutorial? What do you guys think?

I'm sure it's good work but I haven't looked at it yet.

> 3. Some minor Table changes

What's the backwards compatibility story here?