tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: some notes
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2003 00:27:27 GMT

> 1. New beta
> Since the last beta there have been a lot of bugs fixed
> (around 30), there are build process updates, there is
> updated documentation. Perhaps it makes sense to have another
> beta soon, say end of the coming week?

+1

I just wish I had time to apply the forrest web-site patch.  Also we should check out the
Wiki for
more FAQ entries.

http://dorffweb.com/index.htm?page=taptutorial
> Perhaps it makes sense to include his work (with his blessing of course and appropriate
licensing)
into the Tapestry distribution instead of the old tutorial? What do you guys think?

+0

I'm sure it's good work but I haven't looked at it yet.

> 3. Some minor Table changes

What's the backwards compatibility story here?