tamaya-dev mailing list archives

From Anatole Tresch <atsti...@gmail.com>
Subject Short Update
Date Sun, 12 May 2019 16:37:48 GMT
Hi Guys

I just wanted to give a short update on my work. I am currently upgrading
things so we can successfully implemen the Microprofile 1.3 TCK. As of now
only 3 tests still fail, so hopefully in a few days this is ready. I
propose we should then build a release once we think this is works.

Actually I also was playing around with the metaconfig feature, since in
helidon.io this has been implemented as well. Therefore I added format
support for HOCON as well and based the metaconfig feature on the new
property API making it multiformat capable. As a result HOCON and HJSON
support could be easily added to the extensions catalogue, since they are
structurally identical with the existing JSON support.

Stay tuned.

J Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*