tamaya-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Ottlinger" <pottlin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sonar integration and recent commits
Date Wed, 15 May 2019 18:42:09 GMT
Anatole, I tried to reapply most of the stuff I saw,
please go ahead and fix the new sonar warnings .....

https://sonarcloud.io/project/issues?id=apache_incubator-tamaya&resolved=false

I assume your changes in sandbox and extensions did also overwrite some
stuff - can you have a look please?

Thanks,
Phil