tamaya-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: another approach to configuration: project helidon/oracle podcast
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2019 07:47:31 GMT
Another reason why on behalf of the Jakarta EE Spec committee I try to help
the JSR EG and Spec Leads out of the hole they dug themselves into and see
how it could become a Jakarta EE Spec instead.

IMO the MP API which already used by some of those products could be be
largely used and maybe just Spec documents or TCK from the JSR where they
exist.

Anybody proposed a talk for Berlin BTW.?

Werner