tajo-user mailing list archives

From Odin Guillermo Caudillo Gallegos <odin.guille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSON table
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 16:49:55 GMT
Hi , i just tried to create the table like the example on the slide, but
it's giving me an error:
CREATE EXTERNAL TABLE jsonTable (*) USING json Location
'hdfs://hadoopMaster:9000/InputJson.json';
ERROR: syntax error at or near '*'

I'm using the (*) because the json have a tag "Event-Time" so the column
name couldn't be Event-Time
Thanks