tajo-user mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <ghoon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tsql return code
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 16:53:37 GMT
Hi Niv, thanks for reporting.
As you said, returning 0 on failure can be a critical problem when your
program depends on the return code.
So, to solve this problem quickly, it would be more helpful if you share
which query returns 0 instead of 255 with 0.10.1.

Anyway, returning 0 on failure with 0.10.1 may be a bug, I think.
If you don't mind, would you test with 0.11.0 and share the result? I hope
that this bug is fixed with 0.11.0.
You can download the nightly build version here
https://builds.apache.org/job/Tajo-master-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/tajo-dist/target.

Sincerely,
Jihoon

2015년 10월 14일 (수) 오후 9:39, Zvi, Niv <Niv_Zvi@bmc.com>님이 작성: