tajo-user mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <ghoon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception when using tsql
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 00:10:11 GMT
Hi, Tajo uses Derby as its default catalog store and its data are stored in
/tmp/tajo-catalog-${user}/db by default.
In your case, it seems that the data under the /tmp directory are removed.
This is unrecoverable if you didn't backup your catalog by yourself.

You can change Derby's data directory path or catalog store type. Please
refer to
http://tajo.apache.org/docs/devel/configuration/catalog_configuration.html.
If you want to use Tajo for production, I recommend to use mysql or
postgresql other than derby.

Best regards,
Jihoon
2015년 10월 6일 (화) 오전 7:45, Odin Guillermo Caudillo Gallegos <
odin.guillermo@gmail.com>님이 작성: