tajo-user mailing list archives

From Dongjoon Hyun <dongj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tajo on Dockerhub
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 01:46:28 GMT
Thank you, Jihoon.
By the way, the first one 'hadoop-tajo' is not my work.
I'm a maintainer of SK Telecom docker images (the below two), anyway.

I think it would be better if Tajo community maintains official Tajo docker
images.
It can be achieved by including Dockerfile and other sample conf files in a
new sub folder in Tajo src tree.

Up to now, 'hadoop-tajo' is not official.
I think if the maintainer is one of us, he will tell us a week ago.

Regards,
Dongjoon.