tajo-user mailing list archives

From Christian Schwabe <Christian.Schw...@gmx.com>
Subject Summary of my bachelorthesis
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 08:56:35 GMT
Dear Tajo-Community,

After I finished my bachelor thesis successfully and you have probably noticed that I might
not disturb anymore, I would like you to share the results. In essence, my thesis deals with
the closer examination of runtime differences between PostgreSQL and Tajo.
I want to give you an overview of data with which extent these tests have been carried out
and introduce the following exact test results in detail. For this see the attachement.
I hope my charts are translated understandable. I have limited myself only in the details
on the test results.

Please feel free to ask anything for these tests.

Warm regards,
Chris