tajo-user mailing list archives

From Christian Schwabe <Christian.Schw...@gmx.com>
Subject Re: Summary of my bachelorthesis
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 18:00:58 GMT
Hello Jose,

thanks for your interest.
For sure I could. But it is written in german language. So, i think it is not possible for
you to read?
Correct me when I’m wrong.

Best regards,
Chris

> Am 17.12.2014 um 13:56 schrieb Jose Alvarez Muguerza <jose.muguerza@globant.com>:
>
> Hi Christian, Thanks for sharing this interesting results. Are you thinking on open the
hole thesis document? paid or free? let us know please!!!

> regards
>

> On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 5:56 AM, Christian Schwabe <Christian.Schwabe@gmx.com <mailto:Christian.Schwabe@gmx.com>>
wrote:
> Dear Tajo-Community,
>
> After I finished my bachelor thesis successfully and you have probably noticed that I
might not disturb anymore, I would like you to share the results. In essence, my thesis deals
with the closer examination of runtime differences between PostgreSQL and Tajo.
> I want to give you an overview of data with which extent these tests have been carried
out and introduce the following exact test results in detail. For this see the attachement.
> I hope my charts are translated understandable. I have limited myself only in the details
on the test results.

> Please feel free to ask anything for these tests.
>
> Warm regards,
> Chris
>

> --
> Jose Alvarez Muguerza | Architect - Big Data & High Performance Studios
> GLOBANT | AR: +54 11 4109 1700 ext. 15895 | US: +1 877 215 5230 ext. 15895  | Skype:
josealvarezmuguerza
 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/globant>	 <http://pinterest.com/globant/>	 <http://www.globant.com/>____________________________________________________________________________

> The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential. It has been sent for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and delete it from your system.
Many thanks.

> La información contenida en este mensaje puede ser confidencial. Ha sido enviada para
el uso exclusivo del destinatario(s) previsto. Si el lector de este mensaje no fuera el destinatario
previsto, por el presente queda Ud. notificado que cualquier lectura, uso, publicación, diseminación,
distribución o copiado de esta comunicación o su contenido está estrictamente prohibido.
En caso de que Ud. hubiera recibido este mensaje por error le agradeceremos notificarnos por
e-mail inmediatamente y eliminarlo de su sistema. Muchas gracias.