tajo-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Schwabe" <Christian.Schw...@gmx.com>
Subject Re: ZipException for tajo-core-0.9.0.jar while starting worker on slave
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 23:19:15 GMT

Hello Hyunsik,

thanks for your response.
I have almost thought that this is a specific problem. I have found the cause, but I don't
know why this error happened. I came up with the idea of downloading the binaries for Tajo
using wget.
This path led to success and then during execution of TajoWorker no more ZipException result.

Best regards,
Chris