tajo-user mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cluster setup :: HDFS :: Fully Distributed Mode
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 19:32:00 GMT
Hi Chris,

I got the main cause :)

In my view, the result of netstat is very abnormal because your
binding address ip is 127.0.0.1. If so, other machines cannot access
your TajoMaster.

Your tajo-site looks valid. So, please check two things:
 - All machines use tajo-site.xml that you attached to this mailing list.
 - Please ensure restarting your cluster after you set the tajo-site.xml.

Probably, you can fix the problem easily if you check above things.

Have a nice weekend.

- Hyunsik