tajo-user mailing list archives

From Jose Alvarez Muguerza <jose.mugue...@globant.com>
Subject Re: Export all reported issues in JIRA
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 13:09:48 GMT
Hi Christian, did you try with the rest API?? you can use the
/rest/api/2/issuetype endpoint (GET). since it needs a type, you will need
to call this request several times, one for each issue type.

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 6:26 AM, Christian Schwabe <Christian.Schwabe@gmx.com

--

*Jose Alvarez Muguerza | Architect GLOBANT | AR: +54 11 4109 1700 ext.
15895 | US: +1 877 215 5230 ext. 15895 |[image: Facebook]