tajo-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Schwabe" <Christian.Schw...@gmx.com>
Subject Re: Big big query
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 06:31:32 GMT

Hello Hyunsik,
sorry. My fault. I will send you another email with the attached logs.
Best regards,
Chris

Am 25.08.2014 08:28:17, schrieb Hyunsik Choi:
> Hi Chris,
> As Jihoon mentioned, it would be better to find the problems if you attach master and
worker logs.

> Thanks,
> > hyunsik
>

> On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 4:17 PM, Christian Schwabe > <> Christian.Schwabe@gmx.com>
>>  wrote:
> >
> > Hello guys
> > i started following query last night and this morning have seen that still ran the
query with the fact that has the display of procent not changed and only ran on time. So I
have to start again this morning reproduce the query to the error. The result you see in the
table below:

> > Running Queries> > QueryId> > Query Master> > Started> >

Progress> > Time> > Status> > sql> >
Kill Query> > q_1408862421753_0001> >
> > christians-mbp.fritz.box> > 2014-08-24 08:46:33> > 45%> >
15 mins, 48 sec> > QUERY_RUNNING> > INSERT INTO TMP_DFKKKO_DFKKOP select pos.validthru,
pos.mandt, pos.opbel, pos.opupk, pos.opupz, pos.bukrs, pos.augrs, pos.abwkt, pos.hvorg, pos.tvorg,
pos.kofiz, pos.hkont, pos.mwskz, pos.mwszkz, pos.xanza, pos.stakz, pos.astkz, pos.opsta, pos.infoz,
pos.inkps, pos.betrh, pos.studt, ko.fikey, ko.blart, ko.herkf, ko.stbel, ko.storb, ko.ernam,
ko.cpudt, ko.cputm, ko.bldat, ko.budat from dfkkop_hist pos left join dfkkopw_hist wdh on
( pos.validthru = wdh.validthru and pos.mandt = wdh.mandt and pos.opbel = wdh.opbel and pos.whgrp
= wdh.whgrp ) inner join dfkkko_hist ko on ( pos.validthru = ko.validthru and pos.mandt =
ko.mandt and pos.opbel = ko.opbel )> >

Second Screenshot:

Progress> > Time> > Status> > sql> >
Kill Query> > q_1408862421753_0001> >
> > christians-mbp.fritz.box> > 2014-08-24 08:46:33> > 43%> >
23 mins, 21 sec> > QUERY_RUNNING> > INSERT INTO TMP_DFKKKO_DFKKOP select pos.validthru,
pos.mandt, pos.opbel, pos.opupk, pos.opupz, pos.bukrs, pos.augrs, pos.abwkt, pos.hvorg, pos.tvorg,
pos.kofiz, pos.hkont, pos.mwskz, pos.mwszkz, pos.xanza, pos.stakz, pos.astkz, pos.opsta, pos.infoz,
pos.inkps, pos.betrh, pos.studt, ko.fikey, ko.blart, ko.herkf, ko.stbel, ko.storb, ko.ernam,
ko.cpudt, ko.cputm, ko.bldat, ko.budat from dfkkop_hist pos left join dfkkopw_hist wdh on
( pos.validthru = wdh.validthru and pos.mandt = wdh.mandt and pos.opbel = wdh.opbel and pos.whgrp
= wdh.whgrp ) inner join dfkkko_hist ko on ( pos.validthru = ko.validthru and pos.mandt =
ko.mandt and pos.opbel = ko.opbel )> >

> > Third Screenshot:
> >
> > Finished Queries> > QueryId> > Query Master> > Started> >

Finished> > Time> > Status> > sql> >
> > q_1408862421753_0001> > christians-mbp.fritz.box> >
> > 2014-08-24 08:46:33> > -> > -> >
QUERY_RUNNING> > INSERT INTO TMP_DFKKKO_DFKKOP select pos.validthru, pos.mandt, pos.opbel,
pos.opupk, pos.opupz, pos.bukrs, pos.augrs, pos.abwkt, pos.hvorg, pos.tvorg, pos.kofiz, pos.hkont,
pos.mwskz, pos.mwszkz, pos.xanza, pos.stakz, pos.astkz, pos.opsta, pos.infoz, pos.inkps, pos.betrh,
pos.studt, ko.fikey, ko.blart, ko.herkf, ko.stbel, ko.storb, ko.ernam, ko.cpudt, ko.cputm,
ko.bldat, ko.budat from dfkkop_hist pos left join dfkkopw_hist wdh on ( pos.validthru = wdh.validthru
and pos.mandt = wdh.mandt and pos.opbel = wdh.opbel and pos.whgrp = wdh.whgrp ) inner join
dfkkko_hist ko on ( pos.validthru = ko.validthru and pos.mandt = ko.mandt and pos.opbel =
ko.opbel )> >

> > I attached a log in which you can see the output in the console. Striking here is
the display of the percentage jumps sometimes and not further altered towards the end and
remains constant.

> > The data size of the tables to which I JOINS by lead is for dfkkop_hist 5,83GB,
dfkkopw_hist 2,47GB and dfkkko_hist 2.35 GB. As I write this, the description of the query
is still running.
thus constitutes the colloquial no problem. Can you imagine why it comes here to this problem?